Ursalink Firmware Release Note
UrsalinkVPN, Ursalink DeviceHub, Toolbox
1. AI signal collection type was changed to: 0-10V
1. ToolBox_Sensor was merged with ToolBox_IO
2. Add ABP activation
3. Optimize the confirmation packet mechanism, reduce unnecessary retransmissions, and reduce power consumption. Details are as follows:
When the device sends a timed report packet (requires ACK) to the NS, if the ACK of the other party is not received, the packet is retransmitted at most three times.
When the device sends an attribute packet (requires ACK) to the NS, if the ACK of the other party is not received, the packet will be retransmitted.
When the device sends an alarm packet (requires ACK) to the NS, if the ACK of the other party is not received, the packet is retransmitted up to three times.
4. Fix some bugs
1. Check log via USB
2. Add Modbus RS485 LoRaWAN function of UC1152
3. Add “Acquire” button on interface of UC1152; help users to acquire the newest channel data when configuring RS485 function;
4. Optimize reported data package format and decrease package size and package loss rate;
1. Optimize the network access rate (SF=12, 11, 10);
2. Optimize the processing mechanism when the network fails to reduce power consumption;
3. Fix the problem that the KR920 can’t receive data.
4. Fix the problem that LoRa sends timeout when ChannelsNbRep is greater than 1.
5. Fix the problem of entering the low power probability and causing the system to restart.
Fix some bugs
1. Users need only 1 command to complete the download of the installation package and firmware;
2. Clear logs regularly each day (logs that were written 2 weeks ago)
3. Clean database regularly (clean statistics and GPS data)
4. UR32 supports upgrade and provision in bulk.