For the people with retail businesses, obviously they are facing a lot of similar issues such as lack of a high amount of reliability, security and network management. For the ATM operators, generally not all ATM machines are in one place; they are dispersed within villages and cities, so operators need to look for effective methods to collect their data back securely. Besides, how much time it takes to connect machines and get them out in the market determines how much profits operators can make from their investment. To tackle such problems, Ursalink adopts UR32 cellular router to provide a reliable, stable and secure cellular connectivity solution.
Download (PDF): ATM Project
The UR32 is really fit well anywhere, it can be built inside of different types of panels or machines or in places where space is very limited.
- Network deployment in unattended area with limited space
- Expensive Ethernet feed for Internet
- High maintenance cost for always-on cellular connectivity and uptime
- Lack of reliability and security for retail transactions
The big focus on high security in the retail businesses in fact results from the large amount of data transmission of financial information; therefore, since UR32 router supports secure VPN transmission for the data, any type of VPN that customers use is supported in the router. And the firewall will monitor and control incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined rules.
The other big focus is on the high reliability. Since UR32 router upports auto recovery and redundancy features, it is no doubt that it plays a key role in the “always-on” Internet connectivity by cellular. Thanks to the Ursalink DeviceHub platform, ATM operators can easily realize configuration in bulk and efficiently implement central network management for all deployed routers.
- Wide cellular 3G/4G coverage
- Easy to deploy and lower maintenance cost
- Always-on connectivity
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Secure connectivity by VPN technologies
- Remote management via Ursalink DeviceHub
- Best-in-class 3G/4G LTE cellular router
- Supports cellular, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Hardware & Software watchdog to auto recover from device faults
- Link failover mechanisms to maintain network connection
- High level of data security: VPN for data transmission, firewall, multi-level user authorization
- AT&T certified
About ATM’s America
ATM’s America provides one stop for ATM service with almost 20 years in the electronic transactions industry.