Running a fleet will have a number of major concerns. One of them will be fuel efficiency, and the other is keeping the vehicles in service generating revenue for company. Vehicles could at work for quite a long period of time, somebody’s vehicle’s are actually driven for days, or even weeks and months at a time. So uptime is very important.
Ursalink industrial cellular router is developed to solve the challenges. Adding edge computing device like industrial cellular router to the vehicle will make it easy for customers to gain the oversees ability. Take truck and tire as example. With 3G/4G cellular network, valuable information will be forwarded to Cloud and customers can get better information about if the tire is properly inflated, the status of the tire, and how soon it’s gonna be replaced. Besides, once those data get to the cloud, we can see which vehicle performs best and which is not.
With the web-based solution, Ursalink is about to facilitate communication between vehicles and Cloud and dealt with most issues before they disrupt operation.
Benefits & Features:
- Build Versatile Connectivity. Supports dual band Wi-Fi (2.4G & 5G) and GSM/3G/4G LTE
- High accuracy positioning GPS capability
- Rugged enclosure with industrial design, strong vibration resistance.
- Redundant Connections for Backup. Automated failover betweenWi-Fi and cellular (dual SIMs)
- Highly Reliable and Secure. Multiple VPN tunnels supports such as IPsec, OpenVPN, DMVPN, L2TP, GRE, PPTP for secure communication.
- Well-rounded after Sales. Online technical support from day to night, from east to west
- Real-Time SMS/Email alerts if any issue occurs
- IoT Platform Readiness: complies with Microsoft Azure, ThingWorx, AWS and more