Wind Turbine Generator Monitoring System
Wind turbine generator monitoring is now trending.
As concerns over global warming continue to grow, green technologies are becoming increasingly popular. Wind turbine companies provide an excellent alternative to burning fossil fuels by harnessing kinetic energy from the wind and converting it into electricity. A typical wind farm may include over 80 wind turbines and usually situated in somewhere severe and remote such as costal area, desolate flatland and hills, that makes on-site visits and maintenance will be dreadful for technicians to process. Thus, it is significant to come up with a solution for such field operations.
Each wind turbine includes a generator and a variety of serial components such as a water cooler, high voltage transformer, ultrasonic wind sensors, yaw gear, blade bearing, pitch cylinder, and hub controller. All of these components are controlled by a PLC and communicate with the management software (SCADA) in ground host. Ursalink industrial cellular router is a perfect choice offering a serial-to-Ethernet solution to integrate these devices in to an Ethernet network, besides that with Ursalink advanced VPN technology, PLC can be visited and programmed remotely, which saves lots of maintenance cost.
This solution will help customers reduce operating costs and allows company to provide a higher quality of service while reducing engineering expenses.
Benefits & Features:
- Build Versatile Connectivity. Supports dual band Wi-Fi (2.4G & 5G) and GSM/3G/4GLTE
- Redundant Connections for Backup. Automated failover between Wi-Fi and cellular (dual SIMs).
- Highly Reliable and Secure. Multiple VPN channelsupports such as IPsec, OpenVPN, DMVPN, L2TP, GRE, PPTP for secure communication
- Well-roundedafter-sale service. 24/7 online technical support from day to night & from east to west
- Real-Time Diagnostics. Real-time SMS/Email alertdelivery if any issue occurs
- IoT Platform Readiness: compatiblewith Microsoft Azure, ThingWorx, AWS and more
- Rich Industrial Protocols Supports. Modbus Transparent, Modbus Master, Modbus Gateway, etc.
- Comprehensive Serial Interfaces: RS232/RS485, DI/DO