Intelligent PLC Management Solution
PLC, also named Programmable Logic Controller, is widely used in industrial automation for collecting data from the connected sensors or input devices. It’s equipped with the intelligence that enables it to monitor and record run-time data such as machine productivity or operating temperature and generate alarms for malfunctions. But monitoring PLC from place to place is always a pain in the neck for operators.
Ursalink can help. Let’s take Siemens PLC as an example. Through Ethernet interfaces, a smooth communication can be easily built up between Siemens PLC and Ursalink industrial cellular router. Based on Modbus protocol, the stored data on PLC will be forwarded to Ursalink industrial cellular router and again, transmitted to SCADA or the IoT platform like AWS via MQTT protocol.
With Ursalink industrial cellular router deployed, it ensures interoperability and quality of service in large-scale commercial deployments, and enables solution providers to expand their services offerings beyond traditional areas of operation.
Benefits & Features:
- Build Versatile Connectivity. Supports dual bandWi-Fi (2.4 G & 5 G) and GMS/3G/4G
- Automated failover between Wi-Fi and cellular (dual SIMs).
- Multiple VPN tunnels supports such as IPsec, OpenVPN, DMVPN, L2TP, GRE, PPTP for secure communication.
- Well-Rounded After-Sale Service. 24/7 online technical support from day to night & from east to west.
- Real-Time Alarm. Real-timeSMS/Email alert delivery if any issue occurs.
- IoT Platform Readiness: compatible with Microsoft Azure, ThingWorx, AWS and more.
- Supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and Modbus Gateway, etc.
- Comprehensive Industrial Interfaces: RS232/RS485, DI/DO.