Xiamen Ursalink Technology Co. Ltd. (hereinafter, “Ursalink”, “our”, “we” or “us”) provides both cloud based software services (“Cloud Services”) and technology based products (“Technology Products”). Our Technology Products may collect your personal information to enable us deliver better service to you.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
When you submit personal information to Ursalink, you understand and agree that the information may be transferred across international boundaries and may be stored and processed in any of the countries in which Ursalink and its affiliates and subsidiaries maintain offices or web hosting servers. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transferring, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted vendors of Ursalink. Such vendors are bound by contract not to use your personal information for their own purposes or provide it to any third parties.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
Depending on the Products you use, we collect different kinds of personal information from or about you
Information you volunteer: We collect the Personal Information you and others knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use this Site or our services. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide when you subscribe to our emails, subscribe to a Cloud Service, request technical support, attend a webinar, or contact us with questions.
Information from your browser, device or Product: We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or mobile device, or if applicable, the information that is sent to us by a Product if used in conjunction with one of our cloud services. This information typically includes your IP address, your Product’s IP address, your Product’s GPS location, the name of your operating system, the name and version of your browser and usage information. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings and the information that you personally define within your cloud data streams. The information we receive from your web browser and device is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. Generally, we use this information in the aggregate to help us improve this Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we may combine it with information that does identify you. We may also review our server logs for security purposes (e.g., to detect intrusions into our network) and we might share our server logs, which contain visitors’ IP addresses, with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify you.
Your location: Using GeoIP technology, and with your opt-in consent, we may also collect precise, real-time location information from your mobile device and use that information to deliver tailored content through this Site or to confirm that you are where you say you are. Your mobile device may allow you to adjust your settings so that the location information is not available to any mobile website or application. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile or tablet device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device.
Information about payments: If you make a purchase, we collect personal information in connection with the purchase. This information includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping, and contact details.
Information from third parties: We may collect information from third parties, including business partners and marketing agencies. This includes your contact information from marketing partners when we engage in joint marketing or co-branding activities.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To assist our service and to fulfill your request. For example, we may contact you by email or other means to provide you with information regarding the status of your account, to bill you for our Services, to let you know when security updates are available, to inquire about our Services, or to invite you to participate in a survey.
- To administer, test, analyze and improve our Services and to facilitate marketing, including providing you with information about available products and services. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future communications. Unless you opt-out, your personal information also may be used to keep you informed about new products, product upgrades, special offers, and other products and services of Ursalink if you have so opted to receive such communications.
- To manage our existing and prospective relationships with customers, resellers, distributors, vendors, service providers and affiliates.
- To diagnose product problems and provide other customer care and support services.
- To develop analyses that enable us to better our business operation, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
- To make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a specific offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in the presented offer, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
- To gather broad demographic and statistical information, and other de-identified or aggregated information, which Ursalink may use for purposes such as understanding broad demographic trends and statistical information;
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and Ursalink’s procedures and policies.
- For any other purposes about which we notify and receive express consent from customers and users.
We are committed to keeping Personal Information no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected unless allowed or required by law.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Because information about our existing and prospective customers is one of our most important business assets, we seek to protect it and keep it confidential. Ursalink shares your personal information with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized. Ursalink does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or with non-affiliated companies, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, or when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- Ursalink uses services of third parties, such as email service providers, voice and messaging application, purchase, shipping and order processing merchants and marketing companies that act as independent contractors on behalf of Ursalink. All such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except to provide these services to Ursalink, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We may also share your information with or to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as to enable us to provide our Services, provide you with information about Ursalink products and services of potential interest to your, and to analyze and maintain Ursalink networks. Ursalink will only release information that is needed to deliver the service for which the third party vendor has been contracted. These vendors are required to maintain strict security and confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes other than in accordance with Ursalink’s instructions and policies.
- If Ursalink is involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. We cannot control how such entities may use or disclose such information.
- Ursalink reserves the right to disclose business and personal information to respond to legal requests or to enforce or protect Ursalink and its partners’ rights. Ursalink will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
– to comply with valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, and as otherwise authorized by law; in cases involving danger of death or serious physical injury to any person or other emergencies;
– to protect our rights or property, or the safety of our customers or employees;
– to protect against fraudulent, malicious, abusive, unauthorized or unlawful use of or subscription to our Services;
– to advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings and elsewhere;
– to a third-party that you have authorized to verify your account information;
– to outside auditors and regulators.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your information for no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was originally collected unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
CHOICES AVAILABLE TO YOU
You can always choose whether or not to disclose Personal Information and that choice will not prevent you from using our websites. Please note, however, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with some of the Services dependent upon the collection of the information and you will be given an opportunity to “opt-in” and make your preference choices for any items that are optional and which are not prerequisites for our rendering such services.
Ursalink takes a range of measures to help protect the personal information of customers and others.
In addition, Ursalink has implemented strict operations guidelines to ensure subscriber privacy is safeguarded. Ursalink will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
However, no security measure is perfect. This means Ursalink cannot guarantee the security of personal information 100%. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identity, passwords and/or any other Personal Information in your possession. We are not responsible for the use and cannot control the use by others of any information which you provide to them, and you should exercise caution in selecting the Personal Information you submit to third parties. Similarly, we are not responsible for the content of Personal Information or other information you receive from other users through the Services. We cannot guarantee and we assume no responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by third parties.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Ursalink through our Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
RISKS AND DISCLAIMERS