Xiamen, China, and Verden, Germany, Sep 23, 2020 – Ursalink, a global IoT hardware provider, announces a partnership with Datacake, a multi-purpose, low-code IoT platform, to simplify LoRaWAN® IoT solution deployments.
With the integration of the whole line of Ursalink LoRaWAN® end-devices, users can easily add Ursalink devices to Datacake IoT platform without any programming skill but just by selecting a predefined template instead. This simplified process efficiently saves time for users to create end-to-end solutions and speed up the IoT adoption.
Since 2017, Ursalink has concentrated on LPWAN communication and released a series of LoRaWAN-based sensors and nodes to facilitate an easier deployment across different vertical industries such as energy, agriculture, smart city, etc. Now, Ursalink and Datacake present its third-party platform compatibility again through the interoperability with each other, which makes both Ursalink and Datacake benefit from supporting each other in streamlining their own products and services.
Datacake IoT Platform
- Creating intuitive dashboard without programming
- No account required for accessing public dashboard
- Integrates with multiple LoRaWAN® device & network vendors
- Ready-to-go templates for adding LoRaWAN® devices rapidly
- Time-series database for the collection and storage of sensor data
- Flexible user & permission management
- Create tenants for customers or project and upload custom logo
- Easy to set up specific rule that sends alerts when conditions is triggered
- Optional Node-RED Integration (also known as Cake Red)
- Open APIs: MQTT, GraphQL, REST API, OPC UA
Ursalink LoRaWAN® Devices
- Indoor & Outdoor LoRaWAN® Gateway
- AM100/AM102 Ambience Monitoring Sensor
- EM500 Series (Temperature, Soil, Ultrasonic, CO2…)
- UC11-N1 LoRaWAN® Sensor Node
- LoRa Remote I/O Series
Datacake is a multi-purpose, low-code IoT platform that requires zero programming skills and minimal time to build custom IoT applications.
For more information, visit https://datacake.co/
At Ursalink we are passionate about the connectivity of “things” to the cloud. We leverage the value of the top trending technologies that transform the world we live in and are committed to our partners who share the same passion. We believe that the complexity of data collection, storage and retrieval can be simplified into the Cloud-intelligence. Our development and distribution of these appliances and services demonstrates our commitment to the digital transformation and continues to deliver compelling connectivity for IoT world.