XIAMEN, CHINA February 28, 2018–Ursalink, a manufacturer of the M2M/IoT industry, announced the official release of the Industrial Cellular Router UR5x Series. As a matter of fact, the new UR5x series combines the cutting-edge hardware with proven technology to offer stable and secure communication at an affordable price.
Firstly, compact, calculable, and cost-effective, the UR5x series has 3 models: UR51, UR52, and UR55. Secondly, it enhances your field visibility by monitoring devices remotely to get real-time data transmission. Thirdly, the new product also delves into the convergence of advanced technology and economical solution to offer the best price-performance ratio. Therefore, with built-in functionalities, the spick-and-span hardware is engineered to keep you abreast with the latest updates of end devices.
In addition, featuring comprehensive industrial interfaces, UR5x series proposes a smart networking solution for IoT/M2M communications. Meanwhile, it aims to help customers shrink budget and expedite enterprises’ profitability.
- Redundant Connection: dual SIM backup with high-speed LTE network
- Versatile Industrial Protocol: establish connections between remote PLC and SCADA
- Scrutinized Security: multiple encryption/VPN tunnels for data transmission security
- Comprehensive Industrial Interfaces: serial port, DI/DO
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi: compliance with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Precise Positioning: integrated GPS with high accuracy positioning
- Self-service kiosks
- Traffic and obstruction lighting
- Smart grid assets
- Medical monitoring equipment
- Digital signage
- Retail, insurance and financial branch sites
- Industrial automation
- Water conservation system
At Ursalink we are passionate about the connectivity of “things” to the cloud. We leverage the value of the top trending technologies that transform the world we live in and are committed to our partners who share the same passion. Also, we believe that the complexity of data collection, storage and retrieval can be simplified into the Cloud-intelligence. Therefore, our development and distribution of these appliances and services demonstrates our commitment to the digital transformation and continues to deliver compelling connectivity for IoT world. For more information, please visit www.ursalink.com.