XIAMEN, CHINA, February 18, 2019 – Ursalink edge computing gateway has been certified with Alibaba Cloud IoT Technical Certification! This means that edge computing gateway UR75 has a reliable, secure performance to help customers develop high-standard products within Alibaba Cloud Ecosystem.
Alibaba Cloud IoT Technical Certification
Alibaba Cloud IoT Technical Certification (AITC) provides technical certification services with IoT partners to help accelerate their business.
Alibaba Cloud Link Edge
Link Edge is a software that can run private cloud computing, communicating, data caching and other functions on hardware. It can be deployed inside smart devices and nodes of different levels to endow Alibaba Cloud with features of security, storage, computing, and Artificial Intelligence. With the model defined by the Alibaba Cloud IoT platform, Link Edge can connect devices with various protocols and data formats. With the IoT Hub, Link Edge can synchronize data collected from edge devices to the IoT platform for cloud computing analysis and control edge devices via commands sent by IoT platform; with IoT Edge, edge devices can run rules or function codes, and realize local linkage and data analysis offline.
Ursalink UR75 Edge Computing Gateway
The easy integration with edge computing services such as AWS Greensgrass, Azure IoT Edge, and Alibaba Cloud IoT Link Edge makes UR75 an intelligent gateway for data acquisition and computing at fields as well as a reliable networking communication platform for large scale deployments.
- 64 Bit ARM Cortex™-A53 Processor
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- SSD/Micro SD Extended Storage
- Edge-to-Cloud data acquisition: Data converter for Modbus-to-MQTT conversion; various interfaces for connecting end-devices
- Cloud-ready: Easy to access cloud service with built-in IoT client/SDKs; certified by Azure, AWS and Alibaba Cloud
- Secure transmission: Multiple VPN protocols for remote access; stateful firewall for secure data transmission
- Reliable connection: Fail-over between cellular and Ethernet; store and resend data when the network is available
- Fast programming: Quickly develop functions with Function Compute and deploy them seamlessly to edge nodes
- Real-time response: Locally manipulate data generated from on-site devices to respond quickly to local events
- Reduce cost: The device data can be aggregated and cleaned locally, and the processed data can be transmitted to the Cloud for storage and analysis.
- Run offline: It can be continuously running in a broken or weak network environment, and the latest data can be synchronized to the Cloud after the network is restored.
At Ursalink we are passionate about the connectivity of “things” to the cloud. We leverage the value of the top trending technologies that transform the world we live in and are committed to our partners who share the same passion. We believe that the complexity of data collection, storage and retrieval can be simplified into the Cloud-intelligence. Our development and distribution of these appliances and services demonstrates our commitment to the digital transformation and continues to deliver compelling connectivity for IoT world. For more information, please visit www.ursalink.com.
About Alibaba Cloud
Founded in 2009, Alibaba Cloud is the world’s leading cloud computing and artificial intelligence technology company, providing services for companies, developers and governments in more than 200 countries. In January 2017, Alibaba Cloud became the global designated cloud service provider for the Olympic Games.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]