Logo, Image, Case Study & TechKit
Ursalink Logo Guideline
C:79 M:38 Y:5 K:0 | Pantone Process Blue C | HEX: #0085CA
C:76 M:63 Y:51 K:6 | Pantone 7545 C | HEX: #425563
As a general rule, third parties may not use the Ursalink logo. There are the limited circumstances under which third parties may use the Ursalink logo provided on this page. The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify the Ursalink company, Ursalink products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
Third parties may only use the logo without a license under the following limited circumstances:
- You may only use the Ursalink logo in connection with the sale or distribution of genuine Ursalink products or services.
- If you use Ursalink logo on a website, the logo must link to our website at https://www.ursalink.com
- The logo area of isolation – an amount of space – must be maintained around all sides of the logo. This space keeps the logo separate from other graphic objects and the edge of your printed or digital piece.
- The logo must be displayed in full color.
- Do NOT change any part of the logo, icon, typography or color. Recreating or altering the logo in any way is unacceptable.
- Do NOT alter the scale, proportion, color, or configuration of the logo in any way.
- Do NOT add a shadow, outline or distort the logo in any way.
Usage of Ursalink Brand Name:
In all written texts, only “URSALINK” or “Ursalink” is accepted.
Format and Usage:
Ursalink logo is available in EPS, AI, and PNG formats. Recommended formats are dependent upon application. Here are some guidelines:
EPS and AI files are appropriate for printed materials.
PNG files are appropriate for digital materials.
Product Image Guideline
As a general rule, corporations and individuals can use Ursalink product images under certain circumstances. There are 2 aspects of product image use that are critical for our partners to understand when using our images:
- Image Use by Commercial Purpose
- Image Use by Non-Commercial Purpose
The following guidelines are intended as the minimum criteria for determining if the proposed third-party use of Ursalink Product Image is permissible.
Image Use by Commercial Purpose
Ursalink is pleased to share product images directly with:
- Ursalink certified business partners for use in partnership-related commercial initiatives.
- Individuals or corporations with written agreement from Ursalink. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisements, promotional collateral (print or digital), partner websites and the like may feature Ursalink product images in the context of the partnership with Ursalink.
In all cases, the use of Ursalink product images must be accompanied by copy, graphics, or the Ursalink logo referencing the partnership. The reference does not need to happen on the image itself, but it should be in relative proximity to ensure a third party can identify the context.
- Ursalink product images should NOT be used directly on products or packaging.
- Partners’ company logos should NOT be placed directly on top of Ursalink product images.
- Commercial product shots may NOT be placed on top of or overlapping Ursalink product images. There must always be a clear, visual separation between Ursalink product images and any commercial product or product offering.
Image Use by Non-Commercial Purpose
In keeping with the spirit of the Internet, Ursalink product images on this website may be used for non-commercial and educational purposes. In other words, an Internet user may download a file and share it with others where no personal or commercial gain is involved.