Remote Pipeline Monitoring
Pipeline monitoring is now trending.
Management of the gas pipeline system is a complicated 24-hour operation involving constant monitoring through supervisory control and SCADA systems. However, how to remotely monitor the aging infrastructure (such as pipeline monitoring) is a big challenge for the local gas transmission and distribution company.
The development of this solution requires a flow computer which used for collecting real-time data from sensors that are installed on pipeline such as temperature, pressure, flow rate/density, etc. With Ursalink industrial cellular router performing as Modbus RTU Master, flow computer that works as Modbus RTU slave can connect to it through RS232/RS485 and submit all the data to operation center over 3G/4G network. What’s more, SMS and Email alerts will be sent out timely when it spots any outages.
This solution will help you access clean and consistent data, make decisions faster and confidently, and lower your IoT overhead.
Benefits & Features:
- Build Versatile Connectivity. Supports dual bandWi-Fi (2.4G & 5G) and GSM/3G/4G LTE.
- Redundant Connections for Backup. Automated failover betweenWi-Fi and cellular (dual SIMs).
- Multiple VPN tunnels supports such as IPsec, OpenVPN, DMVPN, L2TP, GRE, PPTP for secure communication.
- Industrial-gradedesign, working smoothly in harsh environment.
- SMS/Email alarmaccording to preset rule.
- IoT Platform Readiness: complies with Microsoft Azure, ThingWorx, AWS and more.
- Comprehensive Serial Interfaces: RS232/RS485, DI/DO.