Oil & Gas Field
Oil & gas field is characterized by remote and inaccessible facilities where wireless communication usually is the only viable option for data transferring. Enterprises need to ensure continuous operation of critical equipment, no mater how far they are located.
Thus it’s significant to know the status of equipment and pipelines, and alert admin of problems once occurred without sending field workers to remote oil & gas sites.
With Ursalink 3G/4G wireless cellular VPN router deployed, oil & gas companies enhance digital oilfield initiatives for improved operations, reduce operating costs and increase profits.
Ursalink router gathers real-time data from sensors or PLC, acting as a master and transmits data to Modbus registers, which can be accessed by SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) systems via Modbus/TCP.
Benefit & Features
- Improve operational efficiency of producers, gatherers, and pipeline operators with the ability to respond immediately to real-time events
- Failover between Ethernet and cellular connections are allowed to have better link resiliency and service continuity
- Dual SIM provide high availability, allowing selection of the best performing network
- Serial I/O allows real-time alerts on predefined rules
- Remote management enables production process could be monitored
- Enable the delivery of operations management, equipment management and regulatory compliance applications linking remote equipment and enterprise IT systems
- Environment safety can be achieved effectively with the help of Ursalink’s solution
- Mission-critical data and information can be collected and moved quickly and securely
- Usralink’s solutions offer superior performance and durability, coupled with the extended operating temp range and lower power consumption