Introduction to Ursalink UG87 LoRaWAN Gateway
Indoor Version & Outdoor Version
The Ursalink UG87-Indoor industrial LoRaWAN gateway is very suitable for small business or private area use case like parking space, exhibition center or campus etc. It is also perfect for providing network coverage for indoor blind spots.
The Ursalink UG87-Outdoor industrial LoRaWAN gateway has an IP67 enclosure and is designed for wide area smart city applications and can work perfectly with The Things Network. Check out how to connect UG87 to The Things Network.
Connect UG87 LoRaWAN Gateway to The Things Network within 3 Minutes
5 Features of Ursalink UG87 LoRaWAN Gateway
1. Global Cellular Network
Support GSM/WCDMA/4G LTE network worldwide
2. Global LoRaWAN Frequencies
Customers can choose regional version from CN470/EU868/US915/AS923
3. Embedded LoRaWAN Network Server
The UG87 Built-in LoRaWAN network server can lower the initial investment of LoRaWAN PoC (Proof of Concept) and accelerate the solution deployment process. It’s also suited for small private network applications.
4. Edge Computing Capability
- Compatible with AWS Greengrass, Azure IoT Edge, Alibaba Cloud IoT LinkWAN and more
- Compatible with LoRaWAN Compliant Network Server such as The Things Network (TTN)
5. High Performance
Embedded with a 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor, built in 512 MB DDR3 RAM and 4 GB flash.
- Wide Operating Temp: From -40°C to +70°C
- Supports Serial Port, DI/DO, GPS and Wi-Fi
- Optional IP67 Waterproof Casing