Ursalink UG87 LoRaWAN® gateway has an IP67 enclosure and is designed for wide area smart city applications and can work perfectly with The Things Network. Check out how to connect UG87 to The Things Network.
Ursalink UG85 LoRaWAN® gateway is very suitable for small business or private area use case like parking space, exhibition center or campus etc. It is also perfect for providing network coverage for indoor blind spots.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Connect LoRaWAN® Gateway to The Things Network within 3 Minutes
Syllabus for the video tutorial:
- Register Ursalink LoRaWAN® gateway on The Things Network platform
- Receive Data from The Things Network platform
5 Features of LoRaWAN® Gateway
1. Global Cellular Network
Ursalink UG85/UG87 LoRaWAN® gateways supports GSM/WCDMA/4G LTE network worldwide
2. Global LoRaWAN® Frequencies
Customers can choose different LoRaWAN® regional parameters from EU868/US902/AU915/CN470/AS923/KR920
3. Embedded LoRaWAN® Network Server
Ursalink embedded LoRaWAN® network server can lower the initial investment of LoRaWAN® PoC (Proof of Concept) and accelerate the solution deployment process. It’s also suited for small private network applications.
4. Edge Computing Capability
- Compatible with AWS Greengrass, Azure IoT Edge, Alibaba Cloud IoT LinkWAN and more
- Compatible with LoRaWAN® Compliant Network Server such as The Things Network (TTN)
5. High Performance
Ursalink LoRaWAN® gateways are embedded with a 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor and built in 512 MB DDR3 RAM and 4 GB flash.
- Wide Operating Temp: From -40°C to +70°C
- Supports Serial Port, DI/DO, GPS and Wi-Fi
- Optional IP67 Waterproof Casing