Over the past few years, the applications of massive IoT deployed in soil monitoring, for example, greenhouse, have accelerated the evolution of digital farming. The data collection of environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, soil content, wind speed, rainfall, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium has composed an important part in soil monitoring. This will definitely help farmers understand the optimal growing conditions for their crops, vegetables, flowers or fruits, prevent and diagnose plant diseases at an early stage as well as predict the production of crops, vegetables, flowers or fruits.
Due to the fact that the greenhouse allows for greater control over the growing environment of plants, it is often adopted where the seasons are not suitable for growing certain crops, vegetables, flowers or fruits. With the development of digital farming, farmers are able to manage their out-of-season crops, vegetables, flowers or fruits
- Create optimal growing conditions for plants
- Prevent and diagnose plant disease
By sensing the environment, Ursalink LoRaWAN sensors collect and send data through LoRaWAN protocol and cellular network, which greatly reduced the heavy workload to deploy a wired network. Users can finally read analytics on Ursalink Cloud dashboard on both webpage or mobile App.
Soil monitoring enables farmers to intelligently respond to conditions as needed and ensure that the optimal quantity of water and fertilizer for crops, vegetables, flowers or fruits is applied at the right time during the growing phase.
- Better Plants: By irrigating at the optimal time, you can reduce waterlogging, water stress, and grow more and higher quality plants.
- High IP Rating Enclosure: EM500 Series is designed for different professional industrial applications and can be used in the most challenging outdoor environments.
- Improved User Experience with NFC Configuration: If you have a smartphone with NFC function and installed with “Ursalink ToolBox” App (download), you can use your smartphone to control this LoRaWAN sensor, read its values and status, and configure its settings without opening its enclosure.
- Remote Monitoring — 7*24: By using Ursalink Cloud Web and mobile App, users can remotely monitor the growing environment anywhere and anytime.
- Drag & Drop Convenience: Ursalink Cloud dashboard will present users’ important graphics of data collected from LoRaWAN sensors and help users make relevant decisions in advance. You can drag and drop any graphs onto your dashboard and read data in a visualized manner.