This article will guide you through the process of integrating your UC11-T1 sensor (Temperature and Humidity) to Akenza Core using The Things Network (TTN) as LoRaWAN® Network Server to integrate all the services. Questions like how to create account, how to create access key and how to make integration will all be addressed.
Step by Step
- Environment Setup
- a. Akenza
b. The Things Network
- Akenza-TTN Integration
- Add Ursalink LoRaWAN® devices to the platform
- Add an environment.
2. The Things Network
- Go to the TTN console and enter to the Gateway section to add a new LoRaWAN® gateway.
- Enter the Application section to add a new application. To create the application, just press “add application”.
- Go to Settings -> Access Keys page and click “generate new access key” to create an access key for the platform.
- Enter the key name and make sure “Devices” and “messages” are selected, then click “Generate Access Key”.
- Go to “Integrations” page and select TTN to create a TTN-Akenza integration.
- Fill in information of integration and save.
- Name: Customize
- Host: http://.thethings.network:8084
- Replace according to TTN application Handler: eu, us-west, asia-se or brazil
- Application ID: Application ID of TTN
- Integration ID: Process ID of TTN integration How to Add TTN integration
- API Key: the access key created in TTN
Replace , , and according to TTN application.
More details about TTN-Akenza integration refer to
2. The Things Network.
- Add an integration.
- Select “HTTP Integration”.
- Fill in the information and save.
Process ID: customize
Access Key: the access key created for the platform
URL: Uplink URL which can be found in Akenza Integration page
Add Ursalink LoRaWAN® Devices to Akenza
1. Go to “Domain” page and click “ADD DOMAIN” to add a domain. Select the technology as the TTN-Akenza integration we customized before.
2. Go to “Device Types” page and click “ADD DEVICE TYPE” to create a device type. Select Uplink function as Custom.
3. Go to “Inventory” page and click “ADD DEVICE” to add a LoRaWAN® device. Select the Device type and Domain as we created before and fill in the information of the LoRaWA end nodes. Click “SAVE®ISTER” to register device.
4. After the device is registered in the environment, it will also be added to TTN automatically.
5. Power on the LoRaWAN® device and ensure it has joined the network in TTN page.
6. Go to “Akenza->Inventory->Device->Data” page to check device data.
7. Data decoder can be written in “Device Type->UPLINK” page.